PCF Conditions of USE
You may not use any of PCF’s services to:
- Do anything illegal or otherwise violate applicable law
- Threaten, harass, or violate the privacy rights of others; send unsolicited communications; or intercept, monitor, or modify communications not intended for you
- Harm users such as by using viruses, spyware or malware, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or any other such malicious codes or instructions
- Collect or harvest personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, account names or email addresses
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts PCF’s services or products (or the servers and networks which are connected to PCF’s services)
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell PCF’s services or products for any purpose
- Violate the copyright, trademark or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others
- Upload, download, transmit, display, or grant access to content that:
- Is illegal or promotes illegal activities
- Is inappropriate such as obscene or pornographic materials, graphic depictions of sexuality or violence, or images that exploit or harm children
- Infringes anyone’s rights, including intellectual property or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy or publicity
- Is deceptive, misleading, fraudulent or is designed to phish or perform other identity theft
- Is intended to promote gambling
- Engages in the advertisement of or encourages illegal or controlled products or services
- Degrades, intimidates, incites violence against, or encourages prejudicial action against someone or a group based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, religion, geographic location or other protected category or constitutes hate speech
- Misleads a user into making a purchasing decision
This list is illustrative, not definitive, and may be updated.
PCF reserves the right to remove any content or suspend any users that it deems in violation of these conditions or the applicable product terms of service.
About these Conditions of Use: This text is released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license. It is based on the Mozilla Foundation’s conditions of use.